Performance Engineering Services
He global context of customer acceptance and deeper implementations of Big Data, AI, Cloud and Mobile Technologies demands immediate attention and a redefined Performance Engineering approach
ACUDAY’s goal is to ensure “End-user satisfaction”. One of the key factor for End-user satisfaction is continuous application availability and consistent performance, in normal as well as extreme load conditions. We understand that product performance is not just an afterthought, but a critical component that needs to be weaved into the product right at the design stage.
We analyze your business requirements and evaluate the key performance parameters (Reliability, Stability, Capacity and Durability) across various layers of the application architecture.
We help in reducing risk, optimizing cost and improving the time-to-market of your products and applications. Our comprehensive analysis and recommendations for performance improvements give a competitive edge through uninterrupted services and revenue flow. We specialize in analyzing the current system and provide appropriate guidance for future requirements.
- Performance Testing : End-to-end performance testing solutions including load, stress, endurance and volume testing to analyze the readiness of systems in achieving performance goals
- Performance Monitoring: Provide insights on the health and performance of the products to address a potential issue proactively, before it becomes an incident
- Performance Analysis and Optimization: Identify the performance goals and analyze existing system to detect bottlenecks
- Capacity Planning: Enable enterprises to stay competitive by developing effective capacity planning strategies that suits specific needs envisaging the future
- Cloud based Performance Engineering: Provide effective monitoring of the entire cloud infrastructure – the applications, VM and the hypervisor layer, at the same time
- Mobile Application Performance Engineering: Specialize in mobile application architecture for enhanced application performance